Does your business need optimization just as much as your sales and other marketing efforts?
Would you like to use social media and networking to build community?
Do you know how to gauge your company's progress with meaningful metrics?
Do you want to learn how to engage your customers through conversation?
Do you think there is a better way to do business, but not sure where to start?
Can you imagine a marketplace of your vendors and clients doing business with one another?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, it's time you learned about Open Framework Sustainability.Drawing on the business principles we established with our partner Canvas Dreams, the Three C's approach to sustainable business (Conversation, Community, and Commerce), Open Framework Sustainability offers a business of any size, shape, or industry multiple entry points through which to adopt, enact, and benefit from sustainable practices.
- It ties building human relationships to driving more customer that you want and want you. It naturally includes Web-based marketing such as Social Media, search engine optimization (SEO) and pure (real-life) networking.
- It facilitates growth and learning between the business, its clients, and its vendors, by establishing a supportive Web of Trust to benefit all levels of the company's supply chain.
- It offers the opportunity to create real-world, meaningful metrics, drawing in part from an improved IT, front and back-office infrastructure and business process tied to careful reporting, so a company can gauge its progress down its path to sustainability.
- It bridges the gap between high-concept CSR (corporate social responsibility) and community benefit services, like local tree planting, renewable energy credits tied to verifiable projects, etc.
- And much, much more.
Learn About Open Framework Sustainability (OFS)
We've put together an overview presentation explaining OFS, how it can benefit you, and how to get started:
- How It Works
A breakdown of the six components of OFS and how each applies to your business.
- How to Get Open Framework Sustainability for You
As a framework, OFS can be adapted to your specific needs and goals. We have created several custom courses to illustrate how different tracks can be combined just for you.
- Track Structure and Pricing
An explanation of the manner in which tracks can vary in length and depth, and the corresponding pricing information associated with each.
- Learn More About OFS and Request More Information